Saturday, May 30, 2026
Workplace Social Isolation Complaint
Hello, everyone! I’ve come to the conclusion that I am the most disliked person at my job. I can sense this animosity because my coworkers rarely engage me in conversation. When they do, it feels like they're just paying me lip service, perhaps to cover themselves if they later get critized that they ignore me at work. Especially in the office, while I'm prepping for the doctors, I can feel the tension from my fellow M.A. coworkers.
Many people carry big egos, which they often aren’t aware of. Smart individuals like myself tend to lack an inflated ego. From their perspective, my quiet nature makes me seem arrogant, so they choose to avoid me. They project their own insecurities onto me, treating me as if I have the flaws they possess. They struggle as M.A.'s because their egos hinder them, while I excel due to my humility. They might know this deep down but are in denial about my abilities. Consequently, I find myself isolated, preparing for my doctor alone.
This situation mirrors my experiences at the gym and in life here in Bakersfield. I’ve lived in this town for over 30+ years and have had only one "friend" who aimed to lead me down a destructive path. He wanted to turn me into a meth addict and he would enjoy taking responsibility for it. As Justin Timberlake said, “Don’t hate the playa, hate the game.” My so-called friend John encouraged me to do drugs, become an alcoholic, and engage in reckless behavior. When I refused to let him ruin my life, he texted me, “DO IT BAD ASS DUDE… THAT'S IT I'M BLOCKING YOU!” After that, I never heard from him again...and that is the ONLY friend I have ever really ha din Bakersfield
Wherever I go, it seems I inevitably become the most hated person in the room, whether at work or elsewhere. I even feel the disdain from the doctor next to me, who pretends to engage but really gives me poor advice instead. It’s clear he dislikes me for reasons I don’t understand. Every day at work, I can sense the negative energy directed at me. The same goes for the gym—I feel a palpable hatred, as if I’m guilty of something terrible, despite having done nothing wrong.
Recently, at my former job, I was falsely accused of making inappropriate remarks toward a former client, suggesting I had improper intentions. This is also the same workplace where a coworker attempted to steal $7,000 from me. The employees around me fail to realize that I am "Chosen." No matter what they do or say, I will continue to rise above it. God has my back.
This is the reality for a good person who has been marginalized by the "Star Chamber of cool" in a town that isolates people like me. It's reminiscent of the song "Outside." by the band Staind. The joke is on them; since I wasn’t invited to their parties, I focused on becoming a better person and achieving success. What else can you do when you’ve been intentionally isolated for years and are a good person? There’s really nothing left but to improve oneself, and over time, that determination leads to becoming...
UNSTOPPABLE!!!
I ABSOLUTELY HATE PEOPLE!
Until next time, Mahalo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment