Saturday, May 2, 2026

Personal Employment Termination Narrative

Hello, everyone! I had a good week because it was payday, which capped it off nicely. However, the beginning of the week wasn’t so great because I was finally fired from my job as a caregiver at People’s Care. I could sense it was coming when they had that meeting with me about how I should go to the boss if I ever felt targeted. It felt fake, and I knew they were just going through the motions to cover themselves legally. The bottom line is that none of my coworkers liked me. I could feel the hostility when I arrived at the group home to clock-in; it seemed like they didn’t want to talk to me at all. Every time I clocked in, it felt like I didn’t even matter to them. They always made me do the majority of the work. I didn’t mind, though—I told them it was just cardio for me and that it made me look even better. I think that comment only made them angrier. They even created unnecessary rules for me that didn’t apply to anyone else, trying to pressure me into snapping so they could call the cops on me and then fire me. But I never snapped; instead, I just put YouTube videos on the Living Room screen that detailed what they were doing to me, and ultimately, I was fired for that. I’ve never heard of anyone being fired for “inappropriate videos” that didn’t depict any nudity or foul language—just a video about they are doing to me. After the meeting, they tried to convince me to take paid time off to avoid giving me a large final check, but I declined. When they fired me in the office, they attempted to gaslight me again to deny me my final paycheck, but that tactic didn’t work. When I left the office, I told the female boss, “Fuck you.” I had known she was a bad person because she had a picture of Jason on her wall. She tried to say it wasn’t hers and that it belonged to a client, but I knew better and that it was a sign of character. When I walked out with my big final check, I could tell she couldn’t look me in the eye. That was incredibly satisfying. I exited the building Walking tall and feeling triumphant. The first thing I did was deposit the check, which was over $1,500—pretty good for a final paycheck especially at minimum wage. People’s Care didn’t want to pay me a substantial final check because they wanted me to take paid time off, but since I hadn’t, I felt happy. I am still employed by the state of California as a tele-presenter, and I found out how well I was doing financially; my paycheck from that job was well over $10,000 before taxes! When I got fired from People’s Care, I worried I wouldn’t be able to pay off my car. However, with that $10,000 paycheck, I was able to do so. I immediately paid off my Toyota Corolla LE, which is known for being one of the most dependable cars in America! I plan to drive that car until the wheels fall off, or I may trade it in for the hybrid model in five years. I didn’t think I could do it, but I successfully paid off my white Toyota Corolla, which I bought in September 2025. I managed to pay it off in just eight months. With guaranteed transportation, I can rest easy knowing I can survive as a loner—chosen one! Until next time... Mahalo! I HATE PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment