Saturday, April 25, 2026

Group Home Incident Report Draft

Hi everyone! Fellow nerds, we truly are a unique bunch, and sometimes I think we shouldn't venture out of the house! Anyway, I had an incident at my group home job the other day. One of my female coworkers began yelling at me, claiming it was "criticism" of my work. In response, I shouted back "criticism" of her work, and she got upset. Apparently, she thinks she’s so exceptional that she can’t take any criticism herself, even though she thinks she knows everything. It's frustrating dealing with some of these kids at work, too, because they act like they know everything about anything, add the fact that they have the bosses backing them as well. It's disheartening to see good people treated this way, but as a so-called "chosen one," once I see their true colors, I want nothing to do with them. My other coworker, Gus, suggested that I "just hang out." What does that even mean? Hang out with him, do drugs, and risk developing Parkinson's later in life? LIKE HIM!! LOL!? Or maybe hang out so he can feed me Parkinsons laced poison to make sure I get it later in Life? I refuse to trust Gus or anyone else at work right now. After the incident, I was sent home as if I was the bad guy, while my shouting coworker was seen as the "good one." I went home and played video games, so I didn’t feel like I lost out at all. In fact, I’d bet that Emily, my coworker, is lost out more because she had to work and relies on her parents to pay her bills. I really don’t care. I also have other incidents at my second job, where I deal with correctional officers who are war veterans, and it can be quite intimidating. Unfortunately, I receive zero understanding, yes, ZERO, from the female bosses at work. I suspect their gang-member husbands who are also dealing drugs because they seem lazier than I am get more understanding! California Lifestyle Man! That’s the life of a "chosen one." We’re constantly treated poorly, 24/7, and are always being tested—whether it’s our patience or our reactions to hurtful comments. It seems like our intelligence is under constant scrutiny every minute of the day. As a "chosen one," you start to develop a dislike for people because it often feels like everyone else is on "demon time," while you’re the only one on "God time." That’s why they treat you the way they do. I think Emily might be a bit jealous of me because I shine brighter at work, and she can’t accept that a man could outshine her, regardless of how much makeup she puts on or how stylish her outfits are. All that matters is character, and that puts her in second place. I want nothing to do with her. She often looks at me as if I’m going to be some kind of homewrecker! She can be really difficult to deal with. I work again today at 4 PM, and I hope I don’t have to work with her. Walking the line to goto heaven can be challenging, but with experience, it becomes easier to handle the road ahead. I HATE PEOPLE! Till Next Time... MAHALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment