Saturday, June 29, 2024

Hello nerds!!! I will be needing a job soon. I don't want my E.D.D. to run out and must justify another 8 months of E.D.D. I might not get it and I don't want to chance that, although I have a lot of savings just in case. I have also been playing a lot of videogames lately. I am really getting into Midnight Suns. It is a good RPG about superheroes and the friendships between them. A great RPG! My videogaming is my escape from reality and a great hobby that I enjoy! I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos from independent creators on YouTube and I am starting to realize that 99 percent of people in America have no hobbies like me! I was shocked! I didn't realize that most people all they do is work and nothing else other than drink themselves into a stupor 3 times a week. No wonder people are depressed! You'd think that if you at least graduated College that you would have some intellectual hobbies because after all College is "Higher Learning" but no after college most people just work and drink 3 times a week. Drinking can lead to depression if done consistently. I am so glad I am not one of these people! My entertainment is videogames, and it has saved me from the work and drink life that permeates America, most especially Bakersfield. About all the population of Bakersfield drinks! I feel like I am the only one that doesn’t especially as a male! Which is why I get targeted by people in this town! I don't have alcohol induced depression like they do, and I have a hobby outside work that makes me happy. These other people in town just work get married to people they don't really like pop out kids they don't want and live a miserable life then hate on me because I don't want to do it...Marital Status Discrimination. It is extremely hard to prove Marital Status discrimination because I can’t afford a good lawyer and California is an "At-Will" employment state. Nobody is obligated to keep you hired. Anyways, I always get stared at Starbucks by other men. Not stared at but SNARED at! All because I am there to play videogames and they are just faking like they are working! I should be applauded for not being fake and showing up at Starbucks and being honest but no! These other men at Starbucks have no guts to show their actual selves at a social gathering spot...but I am not afraid to just go there every day and play videogames especially in front of women. These other men just want to be "Cool" and fake like they are working when really if you think about it is me that is working, I am the one thinking trying to beat a videogame and they are just there to "Fake" like they are studying just to be "Cool". Anyways...till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment