Saturday, June 22, 2024

Hello nerds!!! I am having a good week so far. I thought I wasn't going to get my E.D.D. Unemployment, but it came at the last minute. I keep thinking if E.D.D. calls I got my job searches ready...just in case. I have several options for employment in these coming months. I can either get a regular job and put up with these people hating me as a Chosen One, taking verbal assault, taking intentional isolation etc. etc. or I can work with my client Elias. He really likes me, but I have had that before in my life where people have put my hopes up thinking that I found an ally in this world only to find they were just as Tren Genius likes to say Decepticons that just wanted to either use me, backstab me, or way worse. I will get a regular job in July as money is getting tight and I am sick and tired of not having cash to go out to eat. I keep thinking about my immediate family and how they don’t believe in me. It’s like they all are stuck in the Matrix and not in the real world! There idea of being male tough is being a father, but I ask, how can you be tough when you got kids to think about. How tough can you be? My mother and Father all my life never believed in me, never thought I was capable of anything just because I am not like my brother who is a typical male slut, alcoholic. Why does being a male-slut and being an alcoholic equate to toughness...I don’t know??!! My mother and father just have this thinking from the 1950's where everybody drank and smoke and this thinking that you must be like the "Marlboro Man" a Cowboy that smokes. Yes, good luck with that lung cancer Paul! Now my brother, due to his reckless lifestyle is hanging on a thread to life, and I am willing to bet doesn't think he is too bad or tough anymore. Everywhere I go nobody wants to talk to me because I think this way! Which is the correct way to think, but nobody wants to admit it, especially to me. Anyway, till next time! MAHALLO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment