Saturday, July 6, 2024

Hi People!!!! Like anyone reads this LOLOL! I got a job finally! Hopefully, I won't get treated like I have in my last few jobs. I don’t know what it is about me that makes people hate me so much? As I keep repeating, it could be that I am a Chosen and that my Aura intimidate or irritates people! I don’t know. I watch a lot of YouTube videos on it, but I don’t know. It could also be that I look good for my age and that is why I am verbally assaulted at my jobs. Add the fact that I know what I am doing, and it is a recipe for jealousy! Really, I am not trying to tout my own horn but that could be what it is. I still don't get talked to at Starbucks and feel a lot of downlow hostility towards me there, well not just there but everywhere I go. If I go outside, I will feel a hostile vibe towards me, like people are ready to find some weakness in me to exploit. It makes me scared to engage people, because I feel like they are secret enemies, secretly against me. I have talked to my psychiatrist about this, but she just says it could be just my own thinking, but I don't think it is. I do notice people looking at me with murder in their eyes or people acting towards me in a certain way. They think I don't notice it, but I do, like hostility. I try to sit at Starbucks in a defensive position because I get scared that someday I might get approached for a fight. I have already been stalked a few times in this town from men in the gym and once by a man at Starbucks (with his son). So, I am very wary of people. It could be a sign of the times too though...right? Honestly, I really don't go outside much or to bars much because like I said every time I go outside, I get either this feeling that people want to watch me burn, or they want to put me on drugs or alcohol or worse! Every time I go outside, I feel like a multi-millionaire with no bodyguards, and I am in Afghanistan. Its ok, I have a lot of hobbies in my house where it is safe, but even my repair guy wants to make it his life mission to evict me, so it’s not even safe in my apartment...Ahh the Life of a Chosen! Till Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment