Saturday, June 15, 2024

Hello People!!! Like people read my Blog LOL! Oh Well, here it goes! It is July, and I will have to start working soon. I told myself when I lost my job in March that by the time July comes around, I will find a job and start working again. I am hesitant to find a job and start working because of the negativity I get from people when I work. I trigger people with my presence! Like I offend them just sitting there. Very, VERY few people will ever like me at the job, and if they do, it’s just casually because in the end they really don't like me all that much. I am willing to bet I will find a job in no time, and when I work, I will get all my co-workers to hate me in...NO TIME! It’s sad I am alone in this world. I have no family, friends, or anyone and I feel like the people around me just want to watch me fall flat on my face or be responsible for it, like I am the enemy. There are Gang-members that are more liked than me, that last longer at jobs more than me. This world in my mind is degenerating if a person such as myself can't find or hold on to a job and an Ex-con can be a supervisor making 90 grand. Then what’s the world coming too? It’s like my brother. He did not do well in school, failed every class he took in high school, but he is well liked and loved by all the people and makes 90 grand as a machinist supervisor and has had many...MANY girlfriends. By stark contrast I graduated 1 year early in high school, got all A's and B's and my family hates me, I must survive on minimum wage and barely scrape by count every penny. It’s a sign of the times...a sign of the times...SAD! Time to go... TILL NEXT TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment