Saturday, June 8, 2024

Hello People!!! Fellow Nerds!! LOL! I had a scare today; I had my Bank Account hacked and someone was making illegal charges on it. I was extremely nervous, but I took care of it immediately and Chase Bank was exceedingly kind and courteous about it and helped me out IMMENSELY! Great bank, I highly recommend them. I have been doing a lot of gaming lately, and I am getting good at Warhammer III. Again, like I said in a previous post, I use gaming to escape this life, so I go to Starbucks every day to do my gaming. I did have an incident where some man verbally assaulted me at Starbucks for playing games. Dunno because, I am just minding my own business, but he felt the need to verbally assault me. I get that a lot from people, especially men. I think it could be jealousy, I don’t know. I am a particularly good person and don't deserve it! I am thinking of getting revenge on him by verbally assaulting him back the next time I see Himi, THE ASSHOLE! I don’t know if I should though. I saw him again 2 days ago and I looked at him all pissed! I don't take disrespect very kindly! Anyway, I got a new 5.1 Surround and have been using it as well as a new printer! They are both impressive, although I think I should connect my 5.1 Surround via a wired connection rather than Bluetooth. All this distraction still hasn’t changed my plight in this world, and that is that I am alone, and no one likes me, not my family or people in general. It’s like seething jealousy that is unwarranted! That is the life of a Chosen, you are not going to be liked by many people, not even your own family. I have a therapy session scheduled for the 18th so I might reiterate this to my therapist. She is quite helpful although she doesn't take my therapy on a deep level, which is where YouTube comes in. YouTube has been the best therapy for me, Watching YouTube videos on what is going on in my life has been an enlightened experience. Till next time! MAHALLO!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment