Saturday, April 4, 2026
Personal Workplace Update and Financial Tool Notification
Hi Nerds!!! Fellow Weirdos!!! I had an okay week this week. I received my new Dayforce Wallet in the mail, so now if I need extra cash, I can withdraw from my People's Care Future Paycheck and load it onto a debit card for use. I don't really plan to use it, but it’s nice to have.
Lately, I've been experiencing a lot of competition anxiety from the Correctional Officers at my job at K.V.S.P. But I understand that this comes with the territory. When you are a "Chosen One," enjoying your time at work can be challenging. Those who aren’t as spiritually gifted may attempt to bring you down. I always thought that as I matured and gained wisdom, things would become easier. In movies, like "Baby Boy" starring Tyrese Gibson, you see characters mature, and in the end, they lead a good life. But the reality is quite different.
When you genuinely mature as a person, you might find yourself unmarried and without kids, unlike in "Baby Boy." Often, your partner may struggle with your spiritual growth and may end the relationship. As you ascend to higher levels of consciousness and leave others behind, those left behind might react with hostility, misunderstanding, or they may resort to stereotypes influenced by movies and TV, treating you poorly as a result.
Most people I meet have preconceived notions about how sane individuals are supposed to act. They either treat me according to those stereotypes or isolate me due to their fear of revealing their own shortcomings. Demons thrive in darkness, and when you evolve as a person, you become a beacon of light. This illumination can cause negative people or negative energies to react defensively, which is why I often face unnecessary trouble at work.
As a "Chosen One," you will likely encounter unusual cruelty and find that your contributions and accomplishments go unrecognized. As I've mentioned in previous diary entries, the devil’s primary tool is isolation, designed to make you feel insignificant and unworthy. That’s why, as a "Chosen One," it’s crucial to uplift yourself constantly—because, unfortunately, others will rarely affirm your worth.
Again...
I hate people!
Till next time...
MAHALO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment