Saturday, March 28, 2026

Employee Grievance Discussion Summary

Hi everyone! Fellow nerds! I had a rough week at work. I received a poor performance report for my main job as a Medical Assistant (M.A.), and it really affected me. I told my boss that I believe people at work are resentful of my progress as a man. Since I’m just as handsome as they are pretty and capable of doing the job well, I think that makes them dislike me. I shared with my boss that I experience this kind of treatment often. My immediate supervisor suggested I file a grievance, but I don’t plan to. This is the kind of treatment that those of us who stand out deal with in the workplace; we’re not often liked, and we receive unjust poor performance reviews that are fueled by envy from those who may not be as talented. The major complaints seem to come from Dr. Mills. I feel that she and M.A. Velasco don’t like me, or they might be trying to compete with me. This is a common issue for intelligent and good-looking men. When a man is both intelligent and attractive, especially if he is purpose-driven and simply there to do his job, it can infuriate others. Many women are used to men vying for their attention, so when I show no interest, it can bruise their egos to the point where they want to see me fired. I told my boss that the most disliked person in the workplace tends to be the good-looking, purpose-driven man. Again, he suggested I file a grievance, but I told him there’s nothing to file because, unfortunately, an attractive and focused man often faces universal disdain. I’ve also heard complaints about me making inappropriate jokes. I’ve noticed married correctional officers at work getting inappropriate with married M.A.s, and nothing seems to be done about that. As I explained to both of my bosses, my poor performance review is rooted in my attractiveness and my refusal to pursue anyone romantically; I'm simply here to fulfill my job duties. I discussed this with my main doctor, who believes I do an outstanding job. I don’t understand why my coworkers don’t speak to her about it. This feels like a battle of the sexes, especially since there are more women than men in the workplace. On a lighter note, I managed to get a Spectrum internet bundle that includes internet and cellphone service for $51.25 a month. Maybe this is God's way of rewarding me for dealing with the negativity at work with great deals on internet service and cellphone bundle. I’ve also been given a nickname at work: "Fuenteasy," which is short for "I am a tease." This shows me that the women at my job are upset because I’m not pursuing them. They seem to have inflated egos about their looks and expect every man to want them. When I don’t show any interest, it frustrates them. I also received an invitation from a gay coworker to attend a rave. I looked at him with a clear "No!" His invitation was probably his way of saying, "Leo, if you want those female, twenty-something M.A.s to give you a better review next time, you should consider being gay." I have no plans to do that. I'm perfectly content being straight and enjoying video games and movies. Lastly, I have to admit that I just HTE PEOPLE! Until next time! MAHALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment