Friday, March 6, 2026
Workplace Grievance Log Entry
Hey Nerds!
I had an okay week, but I continue to be treated poorly at both of my jobs for no apparent reason. The women, in particular, seem to mistreat me by either ignoring me, purposely avoiding me, or in the case of my job at Kern Valley, making me do their work. They also report me for no reason. It’s gotten to the point where I can’t say anything without them complaining. Some of these women have huge egos! They act like they know everything, and if they don’t like you, they won’t hesitate to tell someone.
It's sad to see that nowadays, it's the good-looking, athletic men who seem to be the "Nerds", while the so-called “ugly” men are often approached by women and flirted with and are now the "Heros". This is a reversal from the past when movies like *Revenge of the Nerds* portrayed unattractive men as the losers. Now, in the 21st century, it seems that handsome men like myself suffer while others, including beta males and gay men, receive more attention and admiration. This what happens when women are given too much leeway to choose their partners instead of giving the choice to men; we end up with a topsy-turvy situation where good-looking, athletic guys like me are marginalized.
Just the other day, I was making small talk with a girl at work, I was not flirting or anyhitng and she intentionally tried to walk away from me as if she didn't hear anyhitng I said, while the gay guy she was with, she hung on his every word. It seems like women just look down on good-looking men after high school, and other "Ugly" men do too. As a result, we face double the negativity at work and everywhere else. Nobody seems to like Good Looking men.
I think those who treat me badly assume my life is easy or that I have many friends and girlfriends, so they keep their distance. What they don't realize is that everyone thinks that way, which leads everyone to stay away from me. This is why many good-looking men who are also kind end up as nerds with no romantic prospects. We often turn to gaming, and even then, we’re verbally attacked or overlooked because others think they’re "cool." Society seems to imply that as good-looking men, we cannot also be good people. We’re expected to be the bad guys; otherwise, we’re shunned or mistrusted.
Movies and media have portrayed attractive men as villains who mistreat women, but that’s not reality. Many genuinely good-looking men are also truly good at heart, but most people won’t accept that because they’re constantly exposed to harmful stereotypes in films. Consequently, good men who also look good often endure unearned pain and suffering, leading to lives devoid of marriage, children, or normalcy.
This is why I consider myself a "Chosen One"—I believe that God wouldn’t want a good man like me to lose hope and consider drastic actions due to the verbal abuse I face simply because I’m better looking than others.
Until next time!
I hate people!
MAHALO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment