Saturday, March 14, 2026

Personal Grievance and Job Concern Log

Hello, fellow nerds, weirdos, and wackos! Another week has gone by, and I'm facing more drama in my life! It just seems never-ending. I received a write-up for not completing the bed checks at the group home, and honestly, I'm not sure how much longer I will last at my job. I don’t feel liked by any of the staff there; they never seem to socialize with me and often isolate me in the corner. This feels like the story of my life so far in Bakersfield. I've had to raise myself and find girls to lose my virginity by myself to because no one else is there for me. I’ve had to be my own best friend, and it seems like nobody cares. I don’t blame the city of Bakersfield for this, as I believe I would experience the same treatment anywhere else in the world. Sadly, good people today seem to be so isolated. It feels like most people are crazy and don’t want to associate with someone as pure as me—perhaps my light exposes their demons. We all know light makes evil flee. Still, it would be nice to have a few friends along the way to hell, you know? Someone to confide in, yet it seems that as a "Chosen One," God doesn't want these heathens to get their hands on me. Anyway, I'm planning to have a meeting with my boss and the higher-ups about what's going on at the group home. I just hope this isn't a precursor to getting fired because I need to pay off my brand-new car! LOL! I feel like God spoils me; most people can't afford a new car, so I should be thankful that He has blessed me more than the rest of these psychos! If I could just stay at my job for a few more months to pay off my car, I would truly appreciate it. In addition, at my other job at KVSP, I had an incident with another Medical Assistant who complained that I said, "I need to drain the lizard" and took it out of context as something sexual, which led to a complaint to the boss. This is the second time I've been complained about, and it's getting really annoying! It feels like it's me against the world for some reason. I also think I'm in a secret competition with one of the correctional officers at work who seems to be vying for the attention of the women. This C.O. is about ten years younger than me but looks twenty years older; I must trigger his insecurities and massive ego. I'm pretty sure he has one; most alcoholics do. Alcohol tends to boost your ego for no reason, while I don’t drink, so I don’t have a big ego or an imaginary scoreboard to compete with other men. I honestly never compete with other men, which might be why I keep winning these pointless contests. From my experience, when you don’t compete, there has to be a winner and a loser, and if you exclude yourself from the game, you automatically win. That's probably why the men at my job seriously dislike me—I keep winning these imaginary competitions! LOL! I really hate people. I hate them so much! MAHALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment