Saturday, January 31, 2026
Grammarly Usage Limit and Work Updates
Hey everyone! Fellow nerds and weirdos! I had a really good week. I found out that Grammarly can only be used 100 times a month unless you subscribe. I plan on not subscribing because I want to optimize my bills, so I’m fine with the 100 free checks per month. I just need to keep track of my usage, and when I run out, I’ll use Microsoft Copilot and QuillBot AI online.
Anyway, I think I’m getting along better with my coworkers at both jobs. However, I still get some negativity from one girl at work. In my opinion, she is just insecure because I might be smarter than her. Many people with low self-awareness tend to overestimate their intelligence, and when they encounter someone smarter, it makes them feel uneasy. Instead of working on themselves, she takes her frustration out on me, as if I'm the reason she looks bad. The reality is that it’s just her own ego and inflated self-image.
You often encounter people like that nowadays—those who believe they are inherently smart without any real qualifications. Well, I have a college degree, a trade school certificate in medical assisting, and a GED. I graduated from high school with honors, so no matter how "naturally smart" someone thinks they are, those qualifications matter. Honestly, with those credentials, I could be running the place, but that's not my goal.
Sadly, many people nowadays believe they are intelligent without any degrees or diplomas. Sure, you might think you’re smart, but I’m smarter. Plus, I consider myself a "Chosen One," which adds to my intelligence. I think she deep down knows this, and the only way she can cope is by making my work life difficult or hoping I make a mistake so she can gloat. So far, she has not succeeded, but she keeps trying, which is annoying.
There’s also another coworker who seems to have a similar mindset. It’s frustrating how some people can’t accept that there are individuals who are smarter than them. Rather than admitting defeat, they want to undermine those who outshine them. And yes, I consider myself a "Chosen One" as well! Most "Chosen Ones" don’t even graduate high school, let alone college. As a college-educated "Chosen One," I am a rare breed when it comes to intelligence.
Until next time...
I hate people!
MAHALO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment