Saturday, September 28, 2024

Hello People!!! Yet another week! I am doing quite well this week. I still feel ignored by people like people intentionally try to ignore me in the room. This usually means you are the elephant in the room. As much as people try to ignore me, I can feel that they are staring at me too! Ahh, the life of a Chosen! We have such a great inner world that everybody wants in on it! Add our belief in God and nobody can ignore us! LOLOL! Anyways, I am doing quite well at my job although I still think I will eventually be fired for a stupid reason. People can't stand to work with me. My light irritates their demons, and they must fire me! We had a meeting yesterday at my Group Home. Again, during the meeting, people were looking at me. It could be just me, but I felt like during our Monthly meeting everybody was staring. I also get these mixed signals from people like they don't know what to make of me and I felt this during the meeting. Anyways yesterday was Payday and I had an average check. Not too much overtime this time. I hope to get a Crisis Call again that way I can really get overtime, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon. I can tell people are paying attention to me because every time I talk or say something in the meeting everybody looks. It’s a weird feeling! Like people are waiting for me to lead them somewhere. I feel like a gatekeeper to...somewhere (Heaven?)! My co-workers seem lost and need me to guide them. I swear being a Chosen is an odd life. Everybody wants you to lead but your personality is that of a follower or of someone that just takes orders. I got my Abysswalker Statue that I ordered from Etsy.com! I spent 2 days trying to assemble it. It is a huge statue, and I love it! It’s from my game Dark Souls and I put it on display near the entrance to my bedroom. I don't think I will have too many more opportunities to shop as I am not getting the overtime that I used to. This must be what it feels like to be a veteran computer repair guy! People constantly staring at you because they think you think too much. Oh Well I can think of worse fates in life! MAHALLO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment