Saturday, September 7, 2024

Hello everybody!!! I am doing quite well in my job right now and getting along with all my co-workers. I did get into it with one co-worker but that has been ironed out. I was also told that Sevita-California Mentor doesn't really fire anybody. So that is a relief!!! I hope that is true, because as a Chosen One I will get into disagreements with co-workers every now and then. I was taken off Crisis Watch duty from my job. They said they will go in another direction with my Crisis client. I am worried about him. I feel like as a 26-year-old man such as he is, to want to eat himself to death is just a travesty!!! Hopefully, my Crisis client Jacob finds his way. I will pray for him. So far, my life is going well. I am getting a lot of socialization from my job as there is a lot of hanging out in a Group Home job. I am stationed at Columbia House and again other than one co-worker I am getting along quite well. I was thinking of opening a CD at Ally Bank when I have enough money. Like $10,000.00 in Savings and I will. I will keep the idea in mind for later. I need to secure my future as I cannot rely on my family’s help. I really don't think my mother will give me an inheritance or will I get help from my family. My mother said she has a lot of investments in the Philippines, but I am not counting on it. She will use it as a tool to control me and I don't want to be controlled! Most Chosen ones don't want to be controlled either. I haven't been able to play videogames at Starbucks lately, been busy doing Crisis with Jacob and Deanna Garr. Since I don't have Crisis, I might go back to part-time work and have less of a Paycheck. It’s a good thing I didn't cancel my Unemployment as I can Supplement my income with working unemployment. I think it’s good that I am part-time, it gives me a chance to have a life outside of work. Till Next time... MAHALLO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment