Saturday, September 14, 2024

Hello People! Fellow Nerds!!! LOL!!! I am quite happy now at my job, I have found a home from all this getting hired and fired. It is quite physically demanding to be a Caregiver at a Group Home, especially when the clients are all immobile. There is a lot of lifting. But I am Game! I like physical work. Keeps me in shape. I just hope I don't run into any more problems with co-workers at my job. I already had one run-in with the boss about a co-worker there. As a Chosen you should expect to irritate people’s feathers even if you don't do anything wrong. Your mere presence is enough to tick a lot of people off because of your good Aura. Unfortunately, in this changing world, having a good aura will be admired a lot and similarly it will be hated a lot. Equal parts of each. There are a lot of people nowadays with demons that they are harboring and as a Chosen you will irritate their demons. I already had an altercation with a co-worker at my job, but so far, no other altercations so maybe like I said I have found a home! I just got paid yesterday and it was a good check. I did a lot of Amazon Shopping. I deserve some goodies. Alot of what I bought is for the house and decorations and such...so a lot of it was needed. I go to work today at 3pm, I might bring my laptop to show my boss how I manage my stocks online. I am hesitant to show people my blessings because like I said as a Chosen you must be selective of who you help because they might just want to stab you in the back or be responsible for taking your mugshot. It is a sign of the times that an exceptionally good person such as me as to live this way, especially in the United States which right now are in a time of prosperity. But people have changed, they no longer want to be good even if it really isn’t that hard to do, they would rather do bad, which can be more difficult to do, and it makes people such as myself who like to do good very guarded and defensive of people. Oh Well welcome to the 21st Century!! MAHALLO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment