Saturday, October 5, 2024

Hi ALL!!! Another week in my life done! I feel like I am getting older and older. At this stage in my life (I am 50) I can see the end on the horizon. I hope I am good with God and that I have been a good human on earth. I don't have any unhealthy habits like substance abuse or sexual addiction like my brother, so I am in good standing (I hope). My mother tried to call me. I have blocked her from my cellphone and did not answer. I left her a threatening text message, yet she doesn't seem to get the message! She just keeps calling. At this point with all the things she has done to me, the putting in a psych ward for no other reason than that I am smarter than her, the kicking me out of the house for no reason other than I am better looking than her, which is sick for a mother against her son. I text her to start praying for forgiveness for the things she has done. I know that my family will spontaneously show up to my door come Christmas, which I don't appreciate. I wish they wouldn't come at all! It is very painful to see them all try to Gaslight me and talk to me making comments that I am "Crazy". My mother has really poisoned the whole family against me. I will never be there when my mother is dying or dead...I DON'T CARE! On another note, work is doing well. I am having a good relationship with my co-workers good. They mostly try to avoid me in conversations for some reason. Most people I meet try to avoid me, but that is the plight of "The Chosen". I haven't gotten yelled at in a while which usually happens every so often, again, the plight of "the Chosen" people are not going to like you for no reason. the way I see it if I get paid at my job I don't care. I don't think I will last long at my job 1,2 years max. My Aura affects people around me to the point that they will make up stuff to complain about me at the job. Its ok, I have optimized my bills and expenses to the point that I can survive on E.D.D. and Food stamps so I am not worried about losing my job, also usually I qualify for 2 years of E.D.D. as well. For a Chosen I have quite a few possessions in my apartment and a lot of hobbies so I will have things to do when I am out for a job. For a Chosen it is not if you will lose your job, it’s when. Till next time... MAHALLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment