Saturday, August 3, 2024

Hello all!!! I have been working at my job now for a bit and so far, so good, but I say that at every job. Again, I am beginning to think I am the “Chosen One" and that my co-workers will eventually get jealous at my job and then fired for no reason like every other job I have had. Every job I get I will get people that fake like they are my "friend" and will start to give bad advice. Like for example at this job at California Mentor, they want to give me the advice that I should get a girlfriend, which is just code for "We are jealous of the fact that you Leo seem to have a lot of money and we think that if you had a girlfriend and popped out kids, you would be poor like us" again people don't realize that I am just better with money than them. They arrogantly think that it is because I don't have kids, well, a lot of people don't have kids. I entertain this type of fake advice pretending to tell them that I have a lot of issues that is why I should not be with a girl, but the reality is that I have already had a serious relationship with a woman and that I am just above them in level because they have yet to show the opposite sex love. I have already loved and lost. At California Mentor there is one staff that gives me issues already! I haven't been on the job for a month yet and the hate and jealousy is already happening! She tried to say I killed all the clients because I made a mistake on the job. The reality is that just because I look like a 20-year-old, doesn't mean that if you stress me out, I will cry like a 20-year-old. So, when she said I killed all the clients due to my mistake I didn't even react. I mean if you make a mistake that is why there are 2 staff so the other can catch the mistake! DUH! Again, my days are numbered at California Mentor like they are at all my jobs due to ego and pride that my co-workers have and their view of me being somehow better than them. Again, most people think life is a game and the person winning at it needs to be brought down to their level. I HATE PEOPLE! BOTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment