Saturday, August 10, 2024

Hi People!!! I am already getting in trouble at work. I can just feel the hatred of me when I go into work. The hate...the jealousy of the way I look. They don't care that I am a good or bad worker because most people are all about looks. LOL! It’s funny because in life I have noticed that the people that go through life ABSOLUTELY OBSESSESED by the way they look are the ones that will end up not looking so good when they are older, and the ones that are not so obsessed by the way they look usually are the ones that end up looking good as they age. It’s like a demonic practical joke on Narcissistic people obsessed by looks. I learned ages ago that good people, saints, will end up looking great as they age, and bad people narcissists will end up looking AWFUL as they age. Anyway, I am already getting hate from women no less, co-worker women who compete with looks with a man which to me is ridiculous. Me personally I will never compete with a woman or ever be jealous of a woman, a man, but not a woman. I had an incident yesterday with a female co-worker who was just jealous of the way I look because in her mind I look 10 times better than her. Again, it’s sad to see narcissist such as this woman age. They usually don't age well. Me, I am not a narcissist like her so of course I look better. When you don't walk around thinking about how you look constantly you are the one that looks the best, but I digress. I just started at the job and a bunch of insecure arrogant women who want to compete with a man me with looks wants to get rid of me because to her work is just a beauty pageant. I swear I hate people so much! SLIME! I am just trying to work and everybody else is marching in a beauty pageant, IMMATURE! It gets annoying! NEWSFLASH! I AM NOT COMPETING WITH YOU YOU ARE A WOMAN! I told a co-worker today that I am seriously considering getting disability and making the excuse that the way I look makes me incapable of holding on to a job. She laughed.... I didn't! Again.... I HATE PEOPLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment