Saturday, August 17, 2024

Hi People!!! I have been thinking about how my family treats me and I get filled with this inner rage lately. My life has been a very exceedingly difficult one, but God has been looking out for me and I have never been homeless yet! Because of the way my family treats me, I have extremely low self-esteem and being able to talk to a woman or even have friends in this mental state is exceedingly difficult. On a lighter note, I have been working well, doing a lot of overtime! At this rate I will never have kids or a family so at this point I will just take care of myself and hope that when I am too old to work that I can survive...somewhere. I make sure to never drink or whatnot as I don't want to destroy my mentality for when I am old. The job that I have now, I should be able to save $20,000.00 in savings which is my goal and of course $20,000.00 in retirement. Around a week ago I got into it with a co-worker at work. I always have this problem with people, like my mere presence just irks them to the point that they will verbally attack me. I had a meeting about said incident at the office and I hope my days aren't numbered at California Mentor. I mean I really don't get paid a lot at the job, but they give me a lot of overtime which makes up for the low pay rate. Add the fact that I really don't spend much and I should reach my financial goals. Again, I can't help but think of what my family has done to me. I know now they are not family, and it is very traumatizing to realize that your own family will backstab you due to the pettiest reason. Not just backstab you but want you dead! I have learned now that family or blood is never thicker than water and, in the end, it is family that will do the worst to you without blinking an eye! Till next time! MAHALLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment