Saturday, July 27, 2024

Hello People!!! I had my first few days of work. So far so good although I have a feeling, I will start to get animosity from my other co-workers. In Kern County there is a lot of Marital Status Discrimination, at least for me and I am already getting a tinge of it this week. People always want to analyze my life to see how many women I have been with and this and that, it can get annoying! People just don't understand that some people just don't want to get married or have kids...PERIOD! No explanation necessary! Why can't that be understood? Because their lives with kids are despicable? And my life single by myself is a lot better? Whose fault is that? Mine? Everywhere I go I get this type of treatment. I get verbally assaulted, I get analyzed like a science experiment, and then when people realize that I just want to work well you are just working too hard then fired! Hating and jealousy! I doubt I will last long at California Mentor, and it is because I am a better man than any of the men at work that have kids and people can't accept that. they can't accept that this single man is happier and more motivated than any of the married men with kids at the job. then of course when I am around, they act like their lives are so great with kids, I know it is not they are just fronting LOL! It’s funny how they talk like they have such "Good Lives" with kids when I know they are not living well, but that doesn't mean they have to demonize me. the way I see it if people are going to "FORCE" me to have kids with so many words, then the more I won't have them. I really don't care what they think! Even my own family treats me like crap for no reason other than I don't have kids. As Tren Genius said my family sold me out. Well, if the world won't accept me then I will be accepted by God which is who guides me. I don't know who guides these people in this town who have kids...THE DEVIL! Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment