Saturday, August 24, 2024

Hello People!!! Just checking in and talking about my pathetic life! LOL! I just got scheduled at another group home called McClellan Group Home and again I am running into issues with people for no reason other than the way I look. They make "gay Innuendo" remarks and jokes at me. This is nothing new for me as a Good-looking man that I am, I will be FORCED to always take it up the ass by everybody. I also get the vibe that they think that I never go outside ever which again is code for "You are gay". I can't stand people and their big egos. They simply don't have the work ethic that I do in the gym to run 4 miles on the treadmill and do a full body workout 3 times a day. That is the difference between me and everybody else! I respect someone more capable than me. I see it all the time in the gym, where someone is better than me, so I am used to it! These other people and their egos cannot accept that someone such as myself is simply better than them. Every time I go out the levels of hate I get...the laughter at me like I am somehow funny when I am not. As a Chosen you give off Movie actor or actress vibes and these people who could also get those vibes if they work hard are simply too lazy to get them like I do so instead of respect me for my work ethic and give credit where credit is due, they hate and envy me. Which is why they will never have it! The Path of a Chosen is a blessing and a curse! On a light er note I am getting a lot of hours at my job and will get some SERIOUS overtime on my check on Friday. Which is good as I must repair my car. My car is a Ford Focus 2012 SEL Sedan and is extremely expensive to repair so most of the money I earned this month will be spent repairing it. It just seems that lately every time I get on track to having $20,000.00 in my savings something happens where I must spend and then BOOM! Setback! At least my ROTH IRA is in particularly decent shape. Well, here’s to having good vibes at work. Unfortunately, with people the way they are that will not be likely... MAHALLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment