Saturday, July 13, 2024

Hi People!!! Another day alone! Boy do I ABSOLUTELY HATE PEOPLE! I mean they hate me, right? So, I hate them. I don't think anyone has talked to me in like months unless they were paid to do it. Otherwise, nobody cared about anything I do not whatsoever. I guess as you get older, you get wise to the cold-heartedness of people. It’s a good thing I am not an alcoholic or didn't develop the urge to drink when sad or down, otherwise I would have been binge drinking like crazy. Instead, I exercise and play videogames. The only thing I have been doing is gaining weight, which is still a problem but at least I am not a homeless wino. Every time I go to the gym I get evil looks from other men, I swear it’s sad, it’s like they are waiting for a chance to watch me go down in a ball of flames! That is what I get for being sober all my life. Intense hostility from people and being ignored by everybody. Sometimes I must control an urge to just shoot up the place. Every time I go to Starbucks nobody wants to sit next to me for no reason, or a reason I don't know about. The isolation that I am being forced into is making me gain weight and it sucks. I start my Job orientation next week on Monday, and I am willing to bet when I work, I will be isolated there too. I will be working alone with nobody within 20 feet of me or helping me, and when I meet all the goals and objectives of the job of all the people on staff, I will be fired for being a saint. I am half expecting people to constantly gang up on me by going up to me and verbally assaulting me with insult after insult, which is what happened at so many jobs for me. I have had to file how many complaints with the Equal Opportunity Board because of it...FOR NO REASON! I feel like most people don't grow out of high school and they just bring their high school mentality to the workplace. I must constantly control the urge to beat the shit out of people...BOY I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment