Saturday, May 25, 2024

Hi People! I am a little happy today because when I checked my e-mail, it said I will get my Employment Development Department checks they owe me. WOOHOO! I need the money as I am starting to run out of cash in my checking. I still have money in my Savings and Roth IRA but those are for emergencies. I am going to need that money and I bet the stuff to set up another Money Network account is in there too. What a stress relief! I was getting concerned that it got lost in the mail, or they didn't mail it. I will start to look for jobs in July of this year, and hopefully I will have a job by August 2025, and I will need E.D.D. to cover expenses. thank God I am getting it today! Anyway, I have been doing a lot of gaming this break and I beat Warhammer Mechanicus, which is a Strategy game. an easy game. The main thing this gaming hiatus does for me is that it takes my mind off my problems with my family and work and people in general. I also got a new Gaming Laptop! It’s bigger and bulkier than my old one but extremely fast and powerful! Which is what I like. The colors are so clear, and the graphics are on a higher resolution. People always look at me playing at Starbucks wondering what game I play; they are mostly kids which is cool! I am feeling a lot better about things now that my Unemployment is coming. It still doesn't change the fact that I can’t seem to have a good relationship with people. They either just ignore me, verbally assault me, or stay away from me. Dunno why? That goes for friends too. I am very wary and hesitant to make them because people are out to get me. That is the new normal, I guess! To think that people are out to get you, or something. Yesterday, I met my neighbor. I asked him if my music was loud and he said no, I also offered to sell him my gaming laptop, but he didn't want it. He seemed like a nice person, but again the reaction I get from people when they finally know me is something I don't want to chance. I will keep at a distance from my neighbor for the near future...MAHALLO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment