Saturday, May 4, 2024

Hi Nerdy People! I haven't posted here in a while about my nerd-life but here goes. LOL! I have been posting in Drug addict forums on YouTube. I don’t know why. It is because with a life like mine going to psych wards 26 times and hated by my family and treated like shit all the time by them. It’s a wonder I didn't do drugs! I mean if the biggest memory you have of your mother is that she tried to use her power as a doctor to have you locked up in a psych ward for life...what can I say about that! That is my mother! I find it hard to swallow that all my family take her side because they all want a big payday when she dies because she is a rich doctor. NONE of my family think it is wrong what my mother is doing to me...NONE! They all take her side because of money...your own blood! Blood IS Never thicker than water and as you get older you will find out that it is blood that will be your worst enemy. I am just thankful and glad that I escaped that hellhole of a house where my mother and father tried every witchcraft spell in the spell book to destroy me. the final one was when my mother used her motherly love to convince me I was gay...the slash on my right wrist. Nobody really likes my mother, yet nobody wants to go against her because she is rich, and everybody just wants a piece of the action. But I digress! As I have been posting on the forums, I tell these drug addicts that it is possible with faith to conquer your abusive family and as a god-fearing person you will have to be persecuted it won't be a comfortable ride. You must walk the line to go to heaven. They use the typical druggie or ex-druggie arguing tactics of that I am "Self-Righteous" or "Judgmental". People seriously have no mind of their own I swear they just use what someone else said and say it. I have also gotten over my firing at Omni Family Health. As a god-fearing man NOBDOY will like you and you must come to accept that. I am hesitant to get another job because I might get treated like I was at Omni there too. So, I will take a break for a while and do some gaming. This world is an evil place and I want no part of it! MAHALLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment