Saturday, April 27, 2024

Hello Fellow Nerds!! LOL! It’s been a week since I posted. I am over the firing at Omni. I still think about it and hope that the next job doesn't end up like that. People can be so cruel. I just can't figure it out. Again, it is because I am "Chosen" and that is why. Or it’s because I take pride in my appearance, and I am focused, so the higher ups see me as a threat. Whichever the reason I think it’s a lot of B.S. Its sad that I never get Justice in this type of situation, and it happens in every job I have been at I always end up being bullied and getting fired. Even when I just go out it happens. I go to Starbucks, and nobody likes to talk to me. I sit in the dining area, and most people want to avoid my sitting area. It’s like my gym membership. I have been going to Planet Fitness for almost 6 to 7 years and nobody wants to talk to me ever, and when they do you can tell it takes a lot of courage. I look back at my life and I have had very few friends or even people that want to talk to me. My own family hates me, and I don't understand why. I get verbally attacked by everybody in my family all the time. I feel that I should have been the Scapegoat but since I don't do drugs, the whole family just ignores me. My mother hates me with passion and uses the fact that she is my mother to hurt me all the time. Why do people react to me this way?? I don’t know! People don't seem to like me at all wherever I go. Like I said it could be because I am a "Chosen One" a person who truly has God in his heart. I have seen a lot of YouTube videos and people who truly have God in their heart are going to get persecuted and most people will react negatively to them, very few (other Chosen) will react positively to them. So far in my life, I have run into mostly people that react negatively and it makes me sad...MAHALLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment