Saturday, June 13, 2026
Personal Grievance and Social Commentary Note
Hiya, Nerds! Wackos! I had an okay week this week. I still feel like I'm not liked at work, and I think about how nice people are treated in American society these days. This issue isn't just limited to America; society around the world is affected because American culture influences so much. It seems to be a social construct to treat nice people poorly and manipulate them into feeling bad, which leads them to become drug addicts or worse—drug-addicted winos. Now I understand why there are so many homeless people in the world. Many of them are probably brilliant or simply non-competitive. Because they don't compete with anyone except themselves, those around them may feel threatened by their talents and treat them poorly as a result. Their goodness shines through, and they don't have fragile egos; they're just happy to be alive.
There's something that God adores in people who are content just to exist, which often he blesses them with unique talents and traits. I keep thinking about basketball, and Vince Carter comes to mind as one of the most talented NBA players in history. I believe he was gifted these talents because he is not overly competitive; he seems genuinely happy to be in the NBA.
Another example is Luka Doncić. I've seen videos where his teammates intentionally don't high-five him. They seem to treat Luka poorly because he radiates happiness, and unfortunately, many immature people see happiness as a sign of stupidity. So, people like Luka, myself, and Vince Carter get mistreated for it.
Today at work, nobody wanted to talk to me. The IT guy even threatened me, saying I could get in trouble for using the internet and warned me not to watch videos online, claiming he would report me. However, he said he'd give me a chance today. I also cracked a joke to a 50-year-old coworker, saying, "Those tours in 'Nam made me jumpy!" She didn’t laugh; she just yelled, "LIAR!" like some famous personalities do.
It seems no one appreciates a handsome, purpose-driven man like myself. While a pretty, purpose-driven woman might be envied by other women and adored by men, I face envy from both genders. It's like double the hate for me.
I found a workaround for the internet issue, though; I put movies on my phone and use Bluetooth headphones. So now, what are they going to complain about? My shoelaces being untied? LOL! It feels like these "Cool Kids" are just popular, evil nerds who can't handle someone like me. I find them laughable, but I can't help but hate them back, just like they hate me.
It's sad that there are bad people everywhere, and they always seem to attack in packs, never one-on-one, which is truly cowardly. Sadly, it feels like everyone in Bakersfield wants to gang up on a gamer like me, just trying to enjoy life through video games. It makes you wonder if these "Cool Kids" have anything better to do with their time, and it seems they don't!
On another note, I think I got swindled on eBay. I'm willing to bet that the postal worker secretly knows me and was recruited by jealous people to mess with me—possibly with my brother and mother's consent. I’m out $1,200, the cost of my laptop that I sold online, just because these bad people from Bakersfield want to envy someone who doesn’t earn more than a construction worker. How pathetic is that?
People aren't the same anymore!
I dislike them all!
F*CK YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment