Saturday, June 27, 2026

Correctional Officer Disciplinary Write-Up Response

Hello, everyone! Another week, another post. I had a pretty good week, but there’s not much to report. However, I did receive a write-up for sleeping on the job, which I think is ridiculous. I told the person who issued the write-up that my co-workers constantly complain about me because they see my youthful energy—I could easily pass for 25! I believe they are just envious. Instead of looking in the mirror and thinking, "I need to be more like Leo," they shoot the messenger, which is me. They complain because I make them look bad. The correctional officers I work with have a very masculine job, and when you add the presence of several blonde nurses, it creates a competitive atmosphere that leads to bogus complaints coming my way. As for me, I never complain about anyone. Anyone who has been on a sports team knows we just keep our heads down and do our jobs. But some of the correctional officers at my job—while they may be athletic—didn’t get that way through hard work and discipline learned from sports. Many of them became athletic through laziness in the gym and using performance-enhancing drugs. I don’t get many complaints from them, mostly just glares of envy, because they know my muscles are real, unlike theirs. Most of my complaints come from wannabe athletes: women who wish they could compete with men and think all men are hyper-competitive (not true!), and insecure men who want to hinder my progress at work. I explained to the person who filed the complaint that once, at aprevious job, I was written up for not having my shoelaces tied, and my boss ended up okay-ing it! When the person who complained warned me that she would escalate the issue, I told her to go right ahead; this is a free country, and I also mentioned, “land of the free, home of the brave,” while looking at her. She immediately got up and complained like the immature person she is. A lot of these female COs act like men but don’t quite manage it! A real man who has been in sports would probably just glare at me or respect my work ethic and move on. Only someone truly insecure would complain. Many of these female COs probably got involved with the wrong types of men when they were younger and now think that all men are hyper-competitive. When I have my next meeting with her, I’ll set her straight. On the bright side, my Geico car insurance bill decreased by almost $70, which made me happy. Additionally, my cellphone buyback went through, and I should soon see a credit of nearly $400 in my account. It’s interesting how, when you live a god-fearing life, you may face setbacks like the complaint against me at work, but then God blesses you in other ways—like a lower car insurance bill and $400 in your account. It feels like God looks out for loyal disciples. I pray in my spare time, and I guess He hears my prayers and blesses me! Maybe people sense that I am blessed and want to mess with me because they aren’t blessed themselves and resent me for it. I don’t know! All I know is that I’m glad I’m not part of the "Cool Kids," because I’m starting to realize that being "Cool" often means not receiving blessings. I HATE PEOPLE! Until next time... MAHALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment