Saturday, April 13, 2024

Hello My Fans...Nerds!!! I haven't posted in a week, but it feels like years! LOL! I have had time to reflect on why I got fired at Omni Family Health and I just don't know why. I think it might be because I am the Chosen One, but I don’t know. Anyways having no job has given me time to play a lot of games and forget the reason as to why people hate me so much. Every time I stop to think about it, it makes me sad, maybe it’s because I am not in the "In Crowd" in this town so they treat me like crap and fire me. It’s sad that to last long at a job you must be part of some sort of "Cool Kid" Crowd rather than be at the job on the merit of your abilities, but that is the way society has crumbled in my opinion. Job quality is no longer king, it’s more about who you are cool with and not whether you can do the job better than the other guy that keeps you at the job. Anyways today I had my Therapy appointment with Ramona. She tries to help me, but I know she has a lot of patients and can't individualize my care, but it is nice to have someone to vent to every now and then. She makes a good sounding board! I think I will wait to find a job around July. My mother called me on my birthday, and I did not answer. I know what she will say. That I "Worship the Devil" and that I need to come closer to God. My Mother is the worst Narcissist I have ever known! And if you do something better than her, and I do EVERYTHING better than her then you are worshipping the Devil! Before I went to bed my ex-client called me Brooke Beaumont. I liked doing shifts with her, she was nice. She called because she needed to find a Caregiver in Los Angeles which is where I helped her move to. I told her the best way to find one is on the Internet. I hope she is doing ok; I was thinking of visiting her. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment