Saturday, September 5, 2026
Neighbor Dispute and Personal Update
Hello, NERDSSS!!! WEIRDOSSS!!!! I had a good week, especially since I am not working right now. I have had an enjoyable time going through some games that I like playing, such as Elden Ring. I finally beat one very tough boss in it, and now I feel way too overpowered for the game. I should be able to beat it soon. Anyway, I have had a lot of issues with my next-door neighbor. He seems like he is on the other side of alignment, taking a Dungeons & Dragons reference. I feel like I know what he wants to do: he wants to be my friend so he can manipulate me into doing something I do not want to do. He also offered to give me basil again, but I do not think it was because he is kindhearted. I think it was because he wants control over me. I said no to the offer, and his girlfriend laughed in a way that seemed like she knew what was going on. I also feel like my next-door neighbor is listening in on my apartment. When you are on the good side of alignment, you will always get bad people around you. In this case, I mean racers or men who are into fast cars, people who try to drag you down or make you homeless. I am quite sure the end goal of my next-door neighbor is to make me homeless. He has also been leaving all kinds of messes right around my apartment. He made a garden in the front yard between his other neighbor’s apartment and his apartment, and then he asked me, “Do you want me to make a garden in front of your apartment?” I told him, “Do whatever makes you feel good!” and he responded, “Okay, then I won’t.” He thinks he has power, but he really does not have any. It is always these young, weak men in this town, either really skinny with no muscle or really fat, who want to dominate over me. So I filed a complaint on him for leaving all kinds of trash in front of my yard and also for shaving his dog in my front yard and not cleaning it up. I added pictures to show the absolute mess he made, because it felt like he had no respect for me. Again, these people see me and think that I have never been through anything. They know, and I know, that there are two possibilities with me: either I have never been through anything and success was just handed to me, or I am the Floyd Mayweather of life. These arrogant, weak men dismiss the possibility that I am the Floyd Mayweather of life and just assume I have never been through anything, so they try to victimize me. When I filed the complaint, the very next day that young kid who thinks he is better than me started cleaning up. Then he said something about how he has a lot of plants in his front yard. I just think a real rich person would never frivolously spend money on plants or do anything unnecessary for his front yard. Why waste money on that? Just keep money in the bank or in investments. But he is not just young and immature; I think he is stupid, because he thinks he knows more and thinks I am jealous of his ten-dollar plants.
Dude, I can buy five-hundred-dollar plants. I just do not want him to get into competition with me over the yard. I know he has no money and is just borrowing it from people to make a garden. He thinks I do not know, but I know. Real people with money never spend it unless they need to. To a truly rich person such as myself, my apartment is just where I sleep. I am not going to put useless decorations in the front when I am never outside to see them anyway. Why advertise that you have money by doing that, or by driving a Mercedes-Benz like he does? I know he has no money. Anybody who drives a car like that has no money. I drive the second-cheapest car in America, the Toyota Corolla, a gas-economical car that is cheap to repair. After he cleaned up the mess he made because of my complaint, he asked me, “How is work?” He offered to get me a job through a friend. Again, I believe he asked this because he wants to have something over me and say, “Well, now you complained about me, so now I won’t get you that job.” What he does not realize, and what most racer stupid asses do not realize, is that the internet and Indeed are where most modern people get jobs now. They do not need to owe some next-door neighbor they complained about for a job. Really, I do not want to work right now because I am trying to serve my seven-week grace period for making false statements to Unemployment. I erroneously calculated my income after taxes rather than my income before taxes. I thought my next-door neighbor could be a good friend, and I even helped him with advice, but unfortunately, people are just disappointing nowadays.
I HATE PEOPLE!
Till Next time!
MAHALO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment