Saturday, July 11, 2026

Personal Blog Post: Dealing with Dislike

**Wat-Up, Nerds!!!** Another blog post from the most hated man in town. It can be very mentally painful to be the most disliked person wherever you go. It often feels like everyone is out to get you just because you have an innocent face. People don’t expect you to defend yourself when they try to take advantage of you. They end up getting the business end instead, and because their egos are so big, they want to one-up you. I guess that happens when you anger one of the "cool kids," one of the "in-crowd." Even if you're in the right, they will recruit others to try to get back at you like little kindergarteners playing dodgeball, trying to even the score. They never consider what they gain by doing this, which is usually a whole lot of nothing. Years ago, a supervisor at a car wash decided to hate on me simply because I was in better shape than all of them combined. When I filed a sexual harassment complaint against him—something he didn't expect—he lost his job and his career. I think I have been paying the price for that defense for decades now. I realized this was still an issue when I went to the supermarket the other day to get groceries. A homeless man approached me to beg for money. I joked with him that he scared me, and he reacted like he was going to attack me! That was an overreaction in my book. It’s as if he knew from the collective consciousness of the town to treat me poorly. Even though he's homeless, he still feels the need to try and one-up me because of that sexual harassment case from years ago. These so-called “cool kids” should just concede defeat. What my former supervisor did years ago was unprofessional, and he deserved to be fired and lose his career. But no! The "in-crowd" has way too much ego to admit wrongdoing and pay for it fairly, especially to someone like me without social connections. They assumed I was just a naive gamer who could be easily manipulated, and because there were so many of them, they thought I would be an easy target. It turns out I wasn't. However, when I gave the homeless man some food, he scoffed at me, as if to say I was cheap. Right next to him was a woman who looked like she was part of the "in-crowd." I could sense her looking at me in my black scrubs and athletic build. You’d think she would at least say, “Hi, what’s your name?” but no! Ever since I filed that case against my former supervisor, the local "in-crowd" has been out to get me. Of course, she would just look at me and never say anything, even though we might make a good couple. Just the other day, I received an Instagram message from a fake profile pretending to be a sexy woman. Again, I sense this originates from my filing against that "in-crowd" supervisor who lost his career because of my actions. I put "her" in her place too. What self-respecting woman, especially one who looked respectable from her photo, would message a man to come over for sex? It just highlights the stupidity of the "in-crowd." No classy woman would ever behave that way, and after I confronted her, I bet it just invited more unwarranted attacks from the "in-crowd." I have a post on my Facebook about this, discussing the concept of “collective consciousness.” It makes me wonder, if people are this foolish to treat someone like me so poorly for no reason other than to appear cool, then I want nothing to do with them at all! I HATE PEOPLE SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment