Saturday, February 21, 2026

Personal Update and PC Upgrade

Hello, fellow nerds and weirdos! LOL! I had a great week because I upgraded my desktop PC from a Ryzen 5 to a Ryzen 7 and got a high-end graphics card, the XFX 7900XT. I can't wait to have Computer Depot install the video card! As fellow nerds, we get excited about stuff like that! I've also been watching a lot of videos about the lives of attractive men, and I'm starting to think I might be one of them. That’s why my life feels so complicated. I often feel like I'm viewed as the bad guy everywhere I go, simply because, in movies and on Netflix, the antagonist is usually a handsome man. This stereotype, where the good-looking guy is portrayed as the one who uses and cheats on women, really affects me. My mother, a former beauty queen who likely had bad experiences with good-looking men, labeled me as an “evil child” when I was young. Despite being good-looking, I’m genuinely a decent person. This perception has unfortunately influenced my dating life and my chances of getting married. Women often assume that, because I’m attractive, I must be a player or have a roster of women to choose from. As a result, many men feel the need to compete with me. I tend to draw female attention just by walking into a room, which makes it hard for these guys to befriend me or invite me to parties, as they fear I’ll overshadow them with the women present. I believe this phenomenon is indicative of a "Chosen one's" experience—being born good-looking as a man. Women often get a free pass for their attractiveness, while good-looking men are expected to offer much more than just looks. In the dating world, if a woman discovers that all a handsome man has to offer is his appearance, it can be a major turn-off, more so than if he were involved in a gang. Because of this, women tended to stay away from me when i was young and less accomplished. Additionally, the assumption that I could easily cheat creates a power dynamic where many women feel intimidated. Even if they wanted to date me, they know that the balance isn’t the same as it is with other men, often referred to as "simps." Being with me would require them to step up their game, as I have as many options in love as they do. Most handsome men won’t tolerate any nonsense from women, knowing they could easily find someone new. This is likely why my one and only girlfriend left me after eight years for no apparent reason. She couldn’t handle the fact that I was just as attractive as she was and that I could easily attract other women, just as she could attract other men. She had been so accustomed to dating simps and beta males, who had fewer options, that the pressure of being with someone like me became too much for her. These experiences explain why many good-looking men end up alone or, if they aren't religious, might turn to same-sex relationships. I am quite religious, so I would rather remain single and go to heaven than compromise and face the consequences. Anyway, until next time… I HATE people! MAHALO!

No comments:

Post a Comment