Saturday, October 12, 2024

Hi all!!! I had an eventful week this week. I told everyone at work how I manage my finances on 15 to 20 dollars an hour and I am getting hated on by my Black co-worker. I think she sees me as either a potential mate or as someone who is living a better life than her because she mentioned to me during a shift that her husband is a truck driver and makes $120,000 a year, and that all you have to do is memorize the layout of the truck and then take a driving test. I know that most truck drivers make about as much as us Care givers. Meaning they don't get paid a lot so she could be lying I don’t know. I just keep wondering why she would mention this. To get rid of me because I make more money than her and her husband and she is jealous? She sees me as a potential mate and doesn't want to be tempted or have her husband worry? I distinctly remember her saying she won't have enough money to take her family to the Fair and she asked me if I was going, I said I might, but I keep playing videogames. This is after I told her I went shopping on Amazon and got a $420.00 detail job on my car. She could be just hating on me because with just my job at Sevita-California Mentor I am able to shop and live my best life and she can't bear to witness me having fun doing it. I also have another meeting with the boss about watching football with Jerry, one of the clients. Gloria, one of the staff told the boss that I was watching football with the clients instead of doing my job. Gloria doesn’t usually work with me, so I don't know what her problem is. I got the OK to watch it from my co-worker on shift Kari to watch it. Also, I just think that since Jerry is a grown man, he would much prefer watching football rather than Gilligan’s Island constantly like a kid. This is the assumption of Narcissistic people that you are a boy if you spend most of your time at home, and this is why Gloria just wants Jerry to watch Gilligan’s Island. Kari went to the boss defending my decision to watch Football with Jerry because I was still getting my work done. When I was scheduled next with Kari, I watched Football with Jerry and just when Gloria was about to clock in, I switched the channel so she wouldn't know. I mean what grown man watches Gilligan’s Island constantly??? You don't need to run the streets to want, as a grown man, to watch football rather than Gilligan’s Island, right? Anyway, till next time MAHALLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment