Saturday, August 8, 2026
Kern County Prison Employment Termination Reflection
Hi everyone! Fellow nerds! I just got fired from my job at the prison in Kern County, Delano. Honestly, I don’t understand why people dislike me so much. I’m starting to think they might be jealous of me for some reason. This situation is making life tougher, and finding steady work that lasts more than a few months is challenging. I can find jobs easily, but keeping them is another story.
The other day, I saw a homeless person on the street holding a sign that said "gifted," and it got me thinking that maybe I, too, am gifted, which is why people treat me the way they do. I’ve been reflecting on how I stay athletic without any supplements, while most people I see at the gym rely on substances to maintain their physique. Back in the 1940s, people had no choice but to work out naturally because they lacked options. Nowadays, people have various choices, like taking elcartenine, which I heard about from someone at the gym. Now I’m concerned that since I’m aware of my gifts, he might be trying to push me toward substance use, hoping I’ll end up on the streets.
When that guy suggested I take elcartenine and mentioned that you can’t outwork a bad diet, I wondered if he intended to discourage me because he and a few others feel threatened by my dedication. They may see me as naive and think I would take his advice simply because I appear innocent, or perhaps they want me to follow their questionable paths because they lack the same work ethic I possess.
Most people in the gym aren’t as authentic as I am. They claim to embrace discomfort, but is that really true? I’ve realized that I’ve primarily been competing with myself in the gym, while it seems like many of the men around me are competing against me.
I also watched a video about Flock cameras and began to consider that these cameras might be monitoring chosen individuals like myself. Perhaps the government installs these cameras not just to reduce crime but to keep tabs on exceptional people, possibly even the messiah. Am I the messiah? I identify with being a “Chosen One." My strength and intelligence give me that sense of identity. Is the United States government tracking me?
Looking back, I realize I’ve lived an extraordinary life. My family has even put me in psych wards because they believe I’m either crazy or advanced in some way. I hope nobody is monitoring me—what would they even want to do? To harm me? To conduct experiments? I don’t know. It’s something to think about. Until next time...
MAHALO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment